Friday, October 5, 2012

Illamasqua Disciple

This look is centred around my new favorite lipstick, Disciple from Illasmasqua~

Oh Disciple. I love you.

This was a super quick look! Took full advantage of the scotch-tape trick. 

Products used. Oops forgot TFSI!
Disciple is applied straight from the tube. It has amazing lasting power!
Follow the jump for more pictures and product information~






In all its dark glory.


In a vague attempt to limit my verbosity I decided to describe how I used these products in a video ^_^. 


Product list:
NYX Milk, Sugarpill Tako and Illamasqua Beguile on the lid
Illamasqua Alluvium, MAC Contrast, MAC Deep Truth and Illasmasqua pencil in Exert in the crease.
Illamasqua Sealing Gel
Illamasqua Vow pencil
MAC Superslick liquid liner
Covergirl LashblastVolume
Illamasqua Disciple


Love you, Disciple!

No comments:

Post a Comment